I can save you a lot of time! The average vacation takes 5 hours to plan. Most of us are very busy and who has 5 hours to plan a vacation? Well, travel agents do! That is our job. We either have the knowledge or do the research for you.
Here is an example - you have decided you want to go to Italy. Here are some of the questions that you must answer if you are planning on booking this trip on your own:
- where in Italy should I visit?
- should I do a tour, cruise or on my own?
- what hotel should I stay in?
- what cruise line should I book?
- how do I get to Italy?
- how do I get from the airport to the hotel or cruise ship?
- what things/places should I visit while I am there?
- are there any customs that I should be aware of?
- how do I get around while I am visiting?
The list can go on and on. You may not know any of the above answers but because I am a travel agent I know many of them off the top of my head. I also know where to research the others quickly. You have the ability to do the research too but it may take you more time. Time that you are taking away from your children, friends, yourself, work, etc.
Vacations should be relaxing even the planning of them. You should be excited but if you do a lot of research and make your head spin you may dread the vacation because of the stress of the planning of it. Let me take on the stress of planning your vacation.
Book Your Next Dream Vacation